18 October 2009

Paua Fritters


Went for my first post-winter swim in the sea yesterday. damn it was cold! it took about an hour for my feet to defrost afterwards! managed to get a few paua and a crayfish and an octopus! However the octopus managed to escape.
here's a good paua fritter recipe that tastes pretty darn good. enjoy them with a salad or use the fritters as burger patties.

3 large paua
2 eggs
2 onions, chopped
5 slices of wholegrain bread, grated
salt/pepper
fresh chillies
6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
handful of fresh parsely, oregano and coriander
4 cloves garlic

mince the paua, then blend in a food processor
add all ingredients and mix till combined
fry in some olive oil and butter
YUM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey steve, a friend linked me to you blog and I just wanted to let you know that I love the photos you post and am going to use the rooster one as my avatar on a forum.

    You got a sweet blog here dude.

    ReplyDelete